PhD Program - University of Lincoln (UK)
The joint program between University of Lincoln, United Kingdom, and University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (UEH) aims to open doors for Vietnamese students to access international standard programs, with the training quality of one of the Top 20 UK Universities and save costs compared to full-time students in the UK.
The program currently includes the majors as follows:
- MPhil/PhD Accounting.
- MPhil/PhD Economics.
- MPhil/PhD Finance.
- MPhil/PhD Human Resource Management.
- MPhil/PhD Logistics Management.
- MPhil/PhD Management.
- MPhil/PhD Culture and Heritage Management.
- MPhil/PhD Tourism.
The applicants have to meet the following criteria:
4. Duration: 3 years (Full-time) - 6 years (Part-time).
Students will be allocated at 02 supervisors from University of Lincoln , UK & the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. Students are expected to work independently on their research projects under the advice and direction of the supervision team.
6. Degree: Philosophy degrees conferred by University of Lincoln, UK.
7. Annual enrolment: March - May - July - September - December.