Thư mời tham dự: Guest Lecture for Economics - University of East Anglia & University of Economics HCMC
Date: 25 May 2022
Time: 4pm - 5.30pm (VN time) | 10am - 11.30am (UK time)
Platform: MS Teams (Link)
√ There are two sessions in this lecture:
- The Economics of Cryptocurrencies:
In this session we’ll talk about cryptocurrencies, what they are, how they work, and what they (are supposed to do). We’ll also consider crypto-investing by looking at some crypto-prices in real-time, including the opportunity for you to see how much a crypto-investment of your choice can fluctuate even during the short time of this session.
- The Economics in Creative Industries:
This presentation will provide an economist’s view of the creative industries. Once the basic knowledge of earnings distributions is established, We’ll use this on earnings information from video sharing platforms.
- Professor Emiliya Lazarova, Head of School of Economics and other professors from School of Economics UEA
- Ms. Dang Khanh Van, regional officer (Vietnam)
- Ms. Carolyn Leong, regional officer (Southeast Asia)
We are looking forward to seeing you online on the date of the event!